Email vendors fight spammers (fwd)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kuyper Hoffman
A: exim-users
Cc: ops-chat
Asunto: Email vendors fight spammers (fwd)
Just found this on the "wire"

Well, nice to be one step ahead for a change :-) Thanks Phil!

http://www.news.com/News/Item/0%2C4%2C8247%2C00.html?nd

--
/      Kuyper Hoffman        / Vox:+27 (0) 21.689.6242  O/H GMT+0200   /
\ mailto:Kuyper@iAfrica.Com  \ Cel:+27 (0) 83.444.1024  24hr Cell      \

----- End of forwarded message from Kuyper Hoffman -----

--
Kuyper Hoffman, IA-ct ext 2212, "Hey, 50gigs ain't much space!"
Revolutions started. Famines stopped. Droughts broken.