Re: exim and ipoptions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Niels Provos
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: exim and ipoptions
} > Its probably worth adding this to the exim accept code - the code for it
} > should be liftable directly from wietse's tcp wrapper code.
} I depends on what you want. I would prefer the approach to report the
} source route used as sendmail does it. Though at the moment there is a
} problem in the code Wietse Venema uses and in the code from sendmail.
} If you just want to clean the socket options the code in the tcp wrapper
} would be useable.

To save me having to extract a copy of sendmail (after just going to the
trouble of preventing it being installed when I upgraded a Linux system
yesterday), could you split out the code fragment that sendmail uses to do
this, please.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]