mail2fax

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Neal Becker
A: exim-users
Asunto: mail2fax
One of our people want to have a mail alias that will include fax as
well as email (he wants a mail alias that will be a mail list that
will include deliveries via fax as well as via email.)

I have hylafax, which includes a faxmail program, so I can pipe email
to it. But I'm trying to figure out how he can have a mail alias that
will trigger those pipes without letting unauthorized (outside) people
also trigger deliveries (I'm not concerned about hiding the alias from
people within our organization, I just don't want to setup a list that
will let anyone in the universe activate our fax).

Any suggestions?