Re: mail2fax

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Neal Becker
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: mail2fax
} One of our people want to have a mail alias that will include fax as
} well as email (he wants a mail alias that will be a mail list that
} will include deliveries via fax as well as via email.)
}
} I have hylafax, which includes a faxmail program, so I can pipe email
} to it. But I'm trying to figure out how he can have a mail alias that
} will trigger those pipes without letting unauthorized (outside) people
} also trigger deliveries (I'm not concerned about hiding the alias from
} people within our organization, I just don't want to setup a list that
} will let anyone in the universe activate our fax).

Originally I was thinking that this could be done by having a fax domain,
routing it via a pipe, and using the anti-relay logic to prevent outsiders
using it, however I guess a local alias which feeds it would subvert
this....

It would be possible to do this within the filter code, either by sending
it to a pseudo user or in the global filter code.

However the simplest answer looks like a wrapper script on the mail2fax
command which checks for authorised users.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]