Re: Headers

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: stephen white
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Headers
On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Philip Hazel wrote:

> In that case, the RFC specifies that they should be treated as a set of
> headers used instead of the normal set.

Ah. In that case, Exim is behaving correctly.

So you know what I was talking about, this is the problem that I'm having:

Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 16:42:38 +0100
To: dnews@???
From: Heinz-Josef Bomanns <bomi@???>
Subject: When is a Group set to cached?

SmartList puts in "Resent-From:", and "Resent-Date:". The problem
that I'm having is that some of my users have complained that the
"Resent-Sender:" takes precedence over the "From:" field so all
they see is:

From: "smartlist mailer,,," <list@???>
To: dnews@???

There aren't too many of these users, thankfully.

Thank you for clarifying that Exim is behaving correctly. I will
investigate some mailing list software that doesn't rely on Resent
for its loop management (I'd have thought X-Loop was enough).

--
steve@???