Re: Headers

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Michelle Dick
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Headers
Stephen wrote:

> SmartList puts in "Resent-From:", and "Resent-Date:". The problem
> that I'm having is that some of my users have complained that the
> "Resent-Sender:" takes precedence over the "From:" field so all
> they see is:

In the same script that adds a Resent-To, you can have it instead
remove all Resent- headers so that none are sent. Now that you bring
this up, I'll probably do this myself.

The beauty of smartlist is that it is so configurable. With other
software you are stuck with the default configuration options.
Provided the default configuration is all you need, almost any package
will do.

I, too, cater for users who can't configure their mua to do what they
want. E.g. I've disabled mime lines in my smartlist digests because
some user's mailers handle all text mime digests annoyingly. Yes,
they could fix their mailer, but probably don't know how. I'd rather
not have to deal with complaints so I don't send mime lines in my
digests.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@???              East Palo Alto, CA