Re: 0.56 and perl location

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Neal Becker
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: 0.56 and perl location
On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Neal Becker wrote:

> I see exigrep is broken for me, because it assumes perl is /bin/perl.

Gosh. I really did think that one was pretty standard. Oh well, failed
again...

> For me it's /usr/local/bin/perl.
>
> Can we autoconfigure this? Or at least, default to /usr/local/bin, as
> that is a better choice for a default.

Not on our Solaris systems it ain't. We don't have /usr/local at all,
and perl is in /opt/gnu/bin/perl, but there's a link from /bin/perl.

I will make it configurable in the next release.

Next you'll be telling me that your shell isn't in /bin/sh... :-))