spool dir

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nick Waterman
題目: spool dir
If there's an <id>-D file in the spool/input directory but no associated
<id>-H, does this mean the file is being recieved at this very moment?

I've just got exim running the whole of Cimio now, and I'm watching it
incredibly carefully.

Oh, whoever's keeping it, add me to "the list". Cimio Ltd, CAD/CAM data
exchange development company in Egham, Surrey, now using exim to the
exclusion of all other MTAs. We send and recieve a lot of large UUE and
MIME-ified files and things and exim's holding out brilliantly.

Oh, if there's anything I ought to know about maximum message sizes
handled by exim, you'd better let me know ASAP. Ta.

Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.              nick@???
http://www.cimio.co.uk/~nick/   Team AMIGA!   #include <stddisclaimer.h>
              Your computer is dead, and it was so alive.
                You shouldn't have installed... Win'95.