Re: several messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan Barrett
A: Neal Becker
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: several messages
> sender_host_reject_relay = *
>
> Now gethostbyaddr for host "farhadspc" returns
> farhadspc.ctd.comsat.com,

> and local_domains is:
>
> local_domains = ctd.comsat.com:comsat.com:neal.ctd.comsat.com
>
> So why was fahadspc rejected?

"farhadspc.ctd.comsat.com" is not in local_domains,
but it is matched by sender_host_reject_relay,
so it may not relay mail through your mailer to the outside world.

Since you eveiently do want farhadspc.ctd.comsat.com top be able
to relay outgoing mail through you, I suggest one of the following
configurations (depending on what you want to do with inbound mail to
user@???):

    add "*.ctd.comsat.com" to local_domains
    and leave sender_host_reject_relay="*"

or

    leave local_domains without any wildcards,
    undefine sender_host_reject_relay,
    and define sender_host_accept_relay="*.ctd.comsat.com

--apb (Alan Barrett)