Exim 0.54 feature requests

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: m.hampson
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Exim 0.54 feature requests

Hi Philip -

We are currently trialing exim on our list server machine. Often
this generates a single message with a hundred or more recipients.

The way things work at the moment, such messages can take an hour or
more before the last person in the list gets a delivery attempt.

Is there any way we can get more processes working in parallel on
such messages?

On an more trivial point, can the queue text area in eximon give some
feedback as to whether a message is currently being processed.

Martyn

   | Martyn Hampson          |    Tel:    0171 594 6973                 |
   | Imperial College        |    Fax:    0171 594 6958                 |
   | Computer Centre         |    E-Mail: M.Hampson@???            |
   | London SW7 2BP, ENGLAND |    "Don't just do something, sit there!" |