著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Ian Kluft
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-users
題目: Re: Exim 0.50

ikluft@??? said:
} I think the Net can differentiate between systems with different
} numbers. I won't contest that some confusion is possible considering
} the caliber of today's newbies. But it's nothing a FAQ can't handle.

I think its just easier to have the FAQ (what FAQ - I know I have
tried to do one in the past without ever getting anythign out), say
that exim is the moral successor to smail and leave it at that.

There is a major shift between them - they don't "think" the same way
although some terminology (directors etc) is shared. Its easier to
assert that exim is a new package.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]