Re: [exim] suggestion - exim-new-users

Author: James Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] suggestion - exim-new-users
Peter Velan wrote:

> I'm just lurking here (and very seldom ask for help) but IMO the
> statement "... that culture is intolerant of ignorance to the point of
> rudeness." is not true!
>
> I would put myself in the beginner class and despite some very technical
> discussions I got a lot of very helpful hints from the list.

I've found the list very helpful although sometimes I feel overwhelmed
with messages I simply don't understand but that's to be expected I guess.

I didn't find the online documentation too useful by itself but in
combination with the book and the list it's much more useful.

James

--
http://www.freecharity.org.uk/ - Free hosting for charities
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/