Re: [EXIM] Logging & Scanning email

Author: vandeveb
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Logging & Scanning email
Thanks for the reply.

> > Next, I need to be able to parse certain messages for certain keywords or
> > phrases. If any of those keywords were found, the mail would need rerouting
> > to a different address.
>
> Depending on what you mean by "rerouting", this could be done either in
> a user's filter file, or by a special director.

What I mean by rerouting is that if the mail is clean ( no questionable key-
words ) it should pass unaltered to my current mail system. But if it does
contain one of those keywords, I want it passed to another system for
human review. I know this is a very Big Brother kind of thing to do, but
our regulators ( the NASD ) require this.

--Bill