Re: [EXIM] Spam and exim Question

Author: Jim Knoble
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Spam and exim Question
And with Sheldon's remarks in mind, know that you can partially
automate the processing of spam at the user level using procmail. See
The SpamBouncer by Catherine A. Hampton
<http://www-new.hrweb.org/spambouncer/>.

--jim

                               Reality is futile; you will be simulated.

På 1999-Mar-02 klokka 22:12:27 +0200 skrivet Sheldon Hearn: