[exim] Re: "cannot parse spamd" after rspamd 3.8 -> 3.9 upgr…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Kai Bojens
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Re: "cannot parse spamd" after rspamd 3.8 -> 3.9 upgrade
Am 15.07.24 um 19:43 schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:

> Sounds like they changed what their output looks like.
> DO tell us if you get a response from the rspamd guys,
> and feel free to open an issue on bugs.exim.org
> (since they are unlikely to retreat).

The rspamd developer answered:

"Exim support of Rspamd is just broken I would say. Nobody actually
takes care about legacy SA protocol support and nobody should (as we
have JSON+HTTP or milter protocol being fully supported). In fact, we
should have dropped SA protocol years ago as it will simplify
maintenance of the HTTP parser.

As a replacement we will provide dlfunc to integrate Exim with Rspamd,
since we failed to convince Exim developers that Rspamd exists. And once
it is ready we will drop SA protocol support completely. Hence, that
dlfunc will be the only recommended way for integration."

Source: https://lists.rspamd.com/pipermail/users/2024-July/003387.html

This doesn't look good, IMHO.