[exim] Re: Local DKIM signing

Top Pagina
Auteur: Hardy via Exim-users
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Re: Local DKIM signing
Am 27.12.23 um 15:41 schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:
> self = send on that router

self = send
in the router does the trick.
Thanks Jeremy for bearing with my ignorance, but people who are not full time exim mechanics fail to find so damn special options. (okay, given, I had quite a special requirement. People interested in the context need to trace back to the beginning of this thread.)

I'm happy. Everybody have a good start into 2024.

Hardy