[exim] Issues with Remote host closed connection in response…

Góra strony
Autor: Lars Schimmer
Dla: 'Mailing List'
Temat: [exim] Issues with Remote host closed connection in response to pipelined end of data
Hi

I am using exim4 on debian version 4.96-15+deb12u2.
I forward mails to a remote SMTP which runs through a VPN.

Until a few weeks ago all went well, but since a few weeks I get a lot
of "Remote host closed connection in response to pipelined end of data"
and exim4 send the email again after 30 min. But the Email is received
twice in the receivers inbox, with 30 min difference.

How can I debug that a bit further, or any smtp timeout values to tweak?

Thank you.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer