[exim] Re: Routing based on *recipient* IP address

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gandalf Corvotempesta
A: Kirill Miazine
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Re: Routing based on *recipient* IP address
Il giorno ven 27 ott 2023 alle ore 09:30 Kirill Miazine via Exim-users
<exim-users@???> ha scritto:
> Have you considered using the dnslists ACL condition and set an
> appropriate ACL message variable to check in a router? There's an
> example at the end of section 30 for how to query dnslists for multiple
> explicit keys at the same time:
>
> https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_lists.html#SECTmulkeyfor

I can't use dnslist ACL because I don't have the *remote* ip address
to use as key to search for
I have to use a dnsdb lookup first and, as i have to call the lookup
anyway, i think it's easier to call
it directly inside the router with a condition, just to keep
everything in a single place, or not ?
Also, to use a custom dnslist i have to start a rbldnsd (or similar) server

> The countries.nerd.dk zone contains two-letter ISO 3166 country-code
> subdomains you can use to determine whether an IP is from that
> particular country.

It doens't work. NXDOMAIN