[exim] Re: dmarc_history_file - incomplete data logged for s…

Author: Mackenzie Taiaroa
To: Mackenzie via Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: dmarc_history_file - incomplete data logged for spf and dkim
Hi Victor,

Thanks very much for your response. We're using libopendmarc.x86_64 version
1.4.2. Unfortunately libopendmarc 1.3.2 isn't available for our server. Are
you aware of how libopendmarc 1.4.2 can work with Exim to generate reports?
(I appreciate this is a bit of a broad stroke).

The errors we receive when trying to import the data to the opendmarc
database are:

Jun 19 14:13:46 hostname.com dmarc-report.sh[1174664]: opendmarc-import:
failed to insert message: Column 'arc' cannot be null
Jun 19 14:13:46 hostname.com dmarc-report.sh[1174664]: Use of uninitialized
value $dkim_result in string eq at /usr/sbin/opendmarc-import line>
Jun 19 14:13:46 hostname.com dmarc-report.sh[1174664]: opendmarc-import:
updating at line 424

I've checked the corresponding line in /usr/sbin/opendmarc-import and
opendmarc-import is looking for multiple values for DKIM, while our history
reports 0. Having no results for ARC authentication also causes failures
during import but I understand ARC is not officially supported by Exim
currently, am I correct in assuming Exim will not log any ARC results
either?

Thanks again,
Mackenzie Taiaroa