[exim] Re: delay not kicking in

Author: Slavko
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: delay not kicking in
Dňa 4. júna 2023 20:08:05 UTC používateľ Julian Bradfield via Exim-users <exim-users@???> napísal:

>> BTW, how many of them repeats every some days?

>Actually, I was wrong - I now blacklist for ten days. I must have
>changed it a while ago.

You didn' answer the question: How many of them repeats?
In other words, are these IPs (mostly) always new, or (mostly)
always the same (blocked again and again)?

I ask, because my long time ban reports, that repeats happens
after long time. Today repeat stats shows, that ~50 % of bad
access was blocked by it, the median of repeats is ~25 days,
with average of ~32 days and stdev ~29 days. More than 30 %
of the rest was repeat too and was added to that ban.

At first look, the 30 days repeat is not worth to deal with, but
with large amount of IPs it is still relative high count daily.

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk/