Re: [exim] Re (2): Syntactic validity of configuration.

Author: Slavko
To: Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re (2): Syntactic validity of configuration.
Dňa 10. apríla 2023 22:57:49 UTC používateľ Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users <exim-users@???> napísal:

>For me I am okay. I always blow away the Debian split config for my own
>monolithic one.

I do it opposite and i use that split style in many other daemons,
including eg. sshd, dovecot, nginx, uwsgi, systemd, even with
sudo...

I found it as more easy to manage (and versioning, eg. git). If split
is done logically i consider it as more easy to work with small files
and to implement automation (eg. ansible).

The only downside with exim is, that this split (as implemented
in debian) is not directly supported by exim, and one have to
reload exim even to test it, but on other side, at least i do not
forget to reload it after changes ;-)

regards

--
Slavko