[exim] Move message to another server for spooling

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Laura Williamson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Move message to another server for spooling
Hi

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data: 451
4.4.4 Temporary server error. Please try again later ATTR5

got a few of these the last couple of days, only to outlook365 servers.
Looked on google and it seems to be a random thing that happens with MS.
I tried to look in the docs how to move a message to another server for
spooling but I cannot find an option for that, is there a command line
option for this? I have a couple of smarthost servers, would like to
move these to that system.

Another thing, is there an option to move a queue to another (smarthost)
server when a message is XX days old?