Re: [exim] solved - local delivery fails after server move

Author: Gary Stainburn
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] solved - local delivery fails after server move
On 22/12/2022 11:55, Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users wrote:

> Try with debugging enabled:
>
> exim -bt -d gary.stainburn@???
>
> You will be able to see whether Exim is using the file you think it should
> be using or another one.
> You will also be able to see the routing information and why the router you
> expect to be used is being skipped.

Thanks for this.  Below is the last part of the output which gave my my
answer. Somehow, the 'no_more' statement had been included in the
psql_aliases router.

pgsql_aliases router declined for gary@sftp.testserver.com
"more" is false: skipping remaining routers
no more routers
gary@sftp.testserver.com is undeliverable: Unrouteable address
    <-- gary.stainburn@???
search_tidyup called
close PGSQL connection: localhost/exim/exim

[root@sftp exim]#