Re: [exim] Setting Exim to always remove DKIM signatures

Author: Johnnie W Adams
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Setting Exim to always remove DKIM signatures
Well, it's a moral victory. I did get the acl to do what I wanted and give
me only the final DKIM signature. No go. Then I turned back on the LISTSERV
DKIM service so I'd get a LISTSERV signature +followed+ by an SMTP
signature. That fails, too. I'm beginning to think DMARC wants mailing list
software to crawl off and die.