[exim] How to enable smtp verify in exim4?

Author: 吴栋淦
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How to enable smtp verify in exim4?
Hi,
I am new to exim4,and I want to build a exim4 server with VRFY command supported.But I don't know how to enable smtp verify in quickly way.Any sugguestions should be appriciated!
Thanks
          stevens

--

网易VIP邮箱提醒:安全收发邮件,务必核实往来邮件地址、银行账号等机密信息,请通过电话或视频等多种方式确认信息真实性,提高警惕,请勿轻易透露个人重要信息。
Alert message of Netease Vipmail:Never provide your password, security questions, verification codes, or any other personal important information details to anyone else.