Re: [exim] How to enable smtp verify in exim4?

Author: Andrew C Aitchison
To: 吴栋淦
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to enable smtp verify in exim4?
On Thu, 1 Sep 2022, 吴栋淦 via Exim-users wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to exim4,and I want to build a exim4 server with VRFY command supported.But I don't know how to enable smtp verify in quickly way.Any sugguestions should be appriciated!

Read doc.spec.txt

56.8 The VRFY, EXPN, and ETRN commands in SMTP

Support for these SMTP commands is disabled by default. If required, they
can be enabled by defining suitable ACLs.

44.12 Finding an ACL to use
---------------------------

* If no named ACL is found, or if the string contains spaces, Exim
parses the string as an inline ACL. This can save typing in cases
where you just want to have something like

     acl_smtp_vrfy = accept

in order to allow free use of the VRFY command. Such a string may contain
newlines; it is processed in the same way as an ACL that is read from a file.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                      Kendal, UK
                    andrew@???