Re: [exim] drop connection on auth failure

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Slavko
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] drop connection on auth failure
Dňa 15. júla 2022 20:04:37 UTC používateľ Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <exim-users@???> napísal:
>On 15/07/2022 20:19, Julian Bradfield via Exim-users wrote:
>> How do you do this? Abusing server_condition doesn't work, as it's
>> only expanded if the base authentication succeeds.
>> (My authentication method is cram-md5.)
>
>I'm doing plain and login.

IMO that is perfect job vor event system, to emit auth:failed event. But whole event systems
seems to be only about outgoing mails/connections.

Beside the auth failed event, i miss acl and error related events, eg, acl:reject,
acl:drop, acl:etc, or even more detailed, eg. acl:reject:stage (with log_message
in event_data variable), Ideally with connection/TLS error events, eg.
conn:nomail, conn:syntaxerr, etc, again with particular error in event_data.

regards

Slavko