[exim-mirrors] Apply to become an official mirror

Author: 阿里巴巴开源镜像
To: exim-mirrors
Subject: [exim-mirrors] Apply to become an official mirror
Dear Madam or Sir,

I am the administrator of the AlibabaCloud Open Source Mirrorsite (https://mirrors.aliyun.com/).As we are the largest cloud computing service provider in China, the open source mirrorsite from alibaba cloud serves the most developers in China, for example over 400 million downloads of Centos and 30million downloads of Ubuntu everyday.

I am writing to you to add our mirror into your mirror list. Please refer to the following information.
1. Country: CN
2. Site Name: Alibaba Cloud
3. Mirror Name: mirrors.aliyun.com
4. Categories: http(http://mirrors.aliyun.com/exim/), https (https://mirrors.aliyun.com/exim/).
5. Bandwidth: 10000
6. Internet2: No
7. Comments: First mirror site from cloud service provider in China, speedup with CDN services.

Best,
Liam