Re: [exim] configure exim4 against incoming rogue local part…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] configure exim4 against incoming rogue local parts
On 01/06/2022 16:28, Alessandro via Exim-users wrote:
> I installed exim4 4.94.2 on a debian 11.3 machine. I configured it using exim4-config as straight smtp mta. I have just declared a few macros on the exim4.conf.localmacros, so basically I'm using the default configuration created by exim4-config. I've been trying to understand the acl_check_rcpt acl, specifically the part that should be "guarding against incoming rogue local parts"

Run "exim -bP config >my_resolved_config"

(it might be called exim4 rather than exim on your machine, despite
exim version 3 having gone out of date twenty years ago...)

This gives a file of the configuration with all the .ifdefs resolved,
which would probably be earier to read than what I've seen of
the Debian auto-generated one.

> The problem is that it's not working

What is it doing or not doing, versus your expectations?
--
Cheers,
Jeremy