Re: [exim] SSL verify error: An error I thought harmless

Author: Johnnie W Adams
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SSL verify error: An error I thought harmless
Turned out it was upstream from the MTA. Which gave me a whole new problem.
Whee!

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 3:38 PM Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <
exim-users@???> wrote:

> On 26/04/2022 17:44, Johnnie W Adams via Exim-users wrote:
> > So the question is better asked, "Why is that x-gm-spam header being
> > inserted?" Which points me back upstream, true?
>
> Upstream of that router, at least.  It still could be within
> the same MTA.
> --
> Cheers,
>    Jeremy

> --

John Adams
Senior Linux/Middleware Administrator | Information Technology Services
+1-501-916-3010 | jxadams@??? | http://ualr.edu/itservices
*UA Little Rock*

Reminder: IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts. For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.