Re: [exim] Making a router look at the From: value

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Making a router look at the From: value
On 26/04/2022 21:35, Johnnie W Adams via Exim-users wrote:
>       What's happening is Google seems to have cranked up their spam
> filters, and I'm getting a lot of false positives in my quarantine box.
> It's a long story to explain why, but the best solution I've got to it is
> to make my quarantine filter look at the sender and pass it if it's from
> our domain. Not ideal, but it's the best I've got.

>       Whether this can be done, and how, is not obvious to me after spending
> some time in the documentation. Can it?

If your sole "put it in quarantine" path is that router you showed
(the only bit of config you provided, so we're working from
rather a slim set of clues) the all you need is a way of making
that router not accept, for this set of permitted messages.

That's a simple condition on the router.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy