Re: [exim] $domain_data not populated, caching problem?

Author: Jesse Hathaway
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] $domain_data not populated, caching problem?
On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 4:29 PM Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
<exim-users@???> wrote:
> Also, the domains did match as seen in the below debug output:
> >
> > 233304 data from lookup saved for cache for +local_domains: key
> > 'wikimedia.org' value ''
>
> See that "value" there?
> It's empty. I'm betting it was empty when the cache entry
> was created, because the value from the original lookup
> was empty - probably because your file has no value next
> to the key (but here I'm guessing what sort of lookup
> local_domains does.

Ah, that makes sense, and was part of my confusion, local_domains is defined as:

domainlist system_domains = @
domainlist local_domains = +system_domains : +wikimedia_domains :
+legacy_mailman_domains : +verp_domains
domainlist wikimedia_domains = lsearch;CONFDIR/wikimedia_domains
domainlist verp_domains = wikimedia.org
domainlist relay_domains = +wikimedia_domains

I assumed that with a domainlist, the value would also be the key. So
what should I
use in this case, instead of $domain_data?