Re: [exim] stuck exim processes

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Patrik Peng
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] stuck exim processes
On 24.03.22 20:59, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
> I take it that this is after doing the above?

Correct, we created a new build with d2f99aad04 applied.

> Was this for a freshly received message, or one that was in your
> spool from the previous build?

One that was still in the spool dir from before.

I would also like to mention, that no newly delivered messages end up
causing segfaults.
But i assume that's because in the meantime, I also disabled SMTPUTF8
advertising to clients with:

smtputf8_advertise_hosts = :

> Do you know what the local_part was, when it was received by Exim?

Yes, it was "büro".

Both lines in the spool file show the same recipient.
When the complete message is printed with `exim -Mvc`, the localpart is
shown as "b�ro".