Re: [exim] Staying in the queue taints data ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Olaf Hopp (SCC)
A: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Staying in the queue taints data ?
On 3/11/22 12:23, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
> On 11/03/2022 10:44, Olaf Hopp (SCC) via Exim-users wrote:
>> Do you still want me to debug the asymmetric behaviour wether
>> the mail was in the queue or not ?
>
> If you have the time, yes.  The first part is "why didn't nonqueued
> fail for you, when it does for me?)

I grabbed the debuglog of a non-queue flow
and the debuglog of a mail entering the queue.
And the output when delivering that queued mail.
An I also grabbed the header file, when it was queued.

Of course after replacing the correct
'$domain_data' again by the tainted '$domain'.

Since there are real IPs and real hostnames in it, I do not want to
paste them here on the list. Obfuscating it is a bit cumbersome.
May I mail them to you by personal mail ?

Regards, Olaf

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Dipl.-Geophys. Olaf Hopp

Zirkel 2
Gebäude 20.21, Raum 316
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-48009
E-Mail: Olaf.Hopp@???
Web: www.scc.kit.edu

Sitz der Körperschaft:
Kaiserstraße 12, 76131 Karlsruhe

KIT - Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft