Re: [exim] message has lines too long for transport

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] message has lines too long for transport
On 13/02/2022 17:48, Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users wrote:
> Yes, my experiments confirm it: add_header option in ACLs produces
> a single-line header, and attempt to split it artificially by "\n" results
> in stripping the tail of line (after "\n") into X-ACL-Warn: header.

That was asking to add two headers, the second with a default header name.
Not one multiline header.

The docs say:

Leading and trailing newlines are removed from the data for the add_header modifier;
if it then contains one or more newlines that are not followed by a space or a tab,
it is assumed to contain multiple header lines. Each one is checked for valid syntax;

Try it with a newline, whitespace (i.e. tab or space) sequence, to get a multiline
header.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy