Re: [exim] Running our own email server on GCP

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Terrance Devor
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Byung-Hee HWANG
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Running our own email server on GCP
To add some additional information regarding what we are trying to achieve:

- An email server as a docker container. Prefer EXIM however Postfix would
work
- A POP3/IMAP server as a docker container

The containers will be deployed to a kubernetes cluster on GCP. We also
want DKIM and all the verification to work perfectly. This is for my own
company, security is a must :)

Can anyone please help guide in the right direction?

Kind Regards,

Terrance