Re: [exim] Running our own email server on GCP

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Terrance Devor
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Heiko Schlittermann, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Running our own email server on GCP
Hello Heiko,

It was posted here
https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/tutorials/sending-mail/

I would really like to deploy a containerized EXIM using docker to GCP to
manage sending email, and also a POP3 server such as dovecot to manage
inbound emails. Can you please help direct in the right direction?

Kind Regards,

Terrance