Re: [exim] Re-routing mail to the secondary MX server

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re-routing mail to the secondary MX server
On 12/01/2022 15:02, Dmitriy Matrosov via Exim-users wrote:
> Is it possible to re-route certain mails on the primary server (with lowest MX priority)
> to the secondary (the one with highest priority)?
>
> My use case is if the recipient is not found on the primary server,
> try to deliver a message to the secondary server (which is controlled by another person).

Yes, but you have to use manualroute routers on the primary
for those recipients
rather than relying on the normal mx handling,
and explicit recognition for those special recipients
(you only said "mails"; I assuming you mean
"all messages for certain recipients") on the secondary.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy