Re: [exim-dev] exim 4.95: Remote host closed connection in r…

Author: Zakaria
To: Exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] exim 4.95: Remote host closed connection in response to end of data
Aha make sense, but in case TLS was enabled, then my input might be useful.

Anyhow if my comment was inappropriate, I do apologise, given I've just started using exim recently, and still getting my head around it, thus I hope my apology was accepted.

With thanks for clearing the point.

Zakaria.

> On 6 Jan 2022, at 14:42, Jeremy Harris via Exim-dev <exim-dev@???> wrote:
>
> On 04/01/2022 17:21, Zakaria via Exim-dev wrote:
>>         tls_verify_certificates = /etc/pki/ca-trust/extracted/pem/tls-ca-bundle.pem
>>         hosts_require_tls =  host_list
>> The solution it might be just with my case. Also, I noticed LMTP server IP must be exposed to internet via port, in your case 2026.

> If I read Axel's obfuscation correctly (sigh), he's not using TLS.
>
>>> archiveopteryx_delivery:
>>> driver = smtp
>>> protocol = lmtp
>>> hosts = {{ lr_exim_imap_server }}