[exim] Web interface to manage exim 4.x

Author: Rene Bon Ćirić
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Web interface to manage exim 4.x
Hello!

I have exim 4.9x servers installed here and there.

Lately, clients have been driving me crazy with cleanups, additions
and removals.

I thought about installing some kind of web interface so that they can
do this on their own. So, I looked for something on the interweb and
found:

* exim4u: https://exim4u.org/
* virtual exim 2: https://github.com/vexim/vexim2
* veximpy: https://gitlab.com/runout/veximpy

The first two seem kind of old. I doubt they will work on CentOS
8-stream for example.

The third one is fairly new and might work.

In any case, does anyone know of a lightweight web manager for exim?
It would help a lot.

Also, if anyone is interested in any of those I posted, they would
appreciate some help, I am sure. :D

I appreciate any pointers and feedback.

--
Renich Bon Ćirić
Consultant

# Website
http://evalinux.com/

# Address
José Antonio torres #72b,
Ojo de Agua, 45850
Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos, Jalisco, México

# Tel
+52 (376) 762-0811

# Mobile
+52 (33) 3576-5013