Re: [exim] exim.org still incorrectly configured

Author: Slavko
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim.org still incorrectly configured
Hi,

Dňa Sat, 16 Oct 2021 17:22:30 +0200 Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users
<exim-users@???> napísal:

> This hh.schlittermann.de runs the latest Exim, and probaby sends you
> an SNI your server for some reason doesn't accept?

My MX doesn't rejects emails based on SNI. It uses SNI to serve
different certificates, but with fallback to default one.

As i provided over IRC, there is nothing more in exim's log about this
connection and can be related to "not member bounce", as i post to ML
from wrong address roughly in that time and i didn't get bounce into my
mailbox.

AFAIK, it is GnuTLS, which was rejected to create TLS connection and
can be related (as my quick Internet research shows) to the underscore
(or other not allowed char) in SNI, see a little outdated
https://github.com/osixia/docker-openldap/issues/383 but with link to
GnuTLS source. But here my knowledge ends ;-)

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk