Re: [exim] exim.org still incorrectly configured

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim.org still incorrectly configured
Slavko via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Sa 16 Okt 2021 11:14:45 CEST):
> I am not sure if it is related to migration, but recently i start to see
> something as this in my exim log:
>
>     TLS error on connection from hh.schlittermann.de [213.128.132.49]
>     (gnutls_handshake): A disallowed SNI server name has been received.

> The recent one was today at 2021-10-16 01:51:16.

While it is related to the migration, it seems to be a side effect of
mitigating (hotmail/live/outlook)'s blacklist for the IP the "new exim
site" is using now. We're sending the mails via a server that has better
reputation at MS.

This hh.schlittermann.de runs the latest Exim, and probaby sends you an
SNI your server for some reason doesn't accept?

--
Heiko