[exim] messages from this list to outlook.com and hotmail.co…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Heiko Schlittermann
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users, exim-dev
Αντικείμενο: [exim] messages from this list to outlook.com and hotmail.com users
Hi *@{outlook,hotmail}.com,

unfortunately the IP, our new infrastructure server is sending the list
mails from, seems to be on a MS blacklist.

Some (if not all) of our subscribers using hotmail.com or outlook.com
addresses where unsubscribed automatically, as the messages bounced.

While Graeme F is in contact with MS and the hoster of the
infrastructure server, we try to bypass this limitation by using another
visible sending IP.

I re-subscribed the addresses that we unsubscribed due to excessive
bounces.

Please give as a short notice if there is some indication that the issue
persists (which is hard to detect if you're affected) or if the issue
seems to be solved.

Thank you.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden