Re: [exim] DKIM d= field and corresponding key

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andy Bennett
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] DKIM d= field and corresponding key
Hi,

> I remember how hard was good resources/tutorial about setting DKIM with
> exim, a will provide you my observations and settings (which can be
> good or not).

<snip>

Thanks for this Slavko! It's exactly what I was looking for (and more),
especially the remarks about how it interacts with DMARC.
I appreciate you taking the time to write it up for me (and the list!).

I'll have a go at updating my exim config in the next few days.

> Finally i found default headers list for signing as not optimal, i and
> borrow settings from rspamd with conditional owersign and sign headers
> (can be wrap) and adapted it for exim:

Is there any reason why the default settings are not optimal?

...and how to choose between relaxed and strict modes?

Best wishes,
@ndy

--
andyjpb@???