Re: [exim] Strange problem with the communication to ClamAV

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Luca Bertoncello
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim-Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Strange problem with the communication to ClamAV
Am 08.07.2021 um 21:04 schrieb Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users:

Hi Evgeniy

>> well, so simple is not by us, since we have three Antivirus: Kaspersky,
>> Amavis and ClamAV.
>> And due to a decision of my boss is ClamAV the last in the check list...
>
> 1. Chaining and chain order does not matter.

OK

> 2. Amavis is not antivirus, it is a content filter with limited capability.

Sorry, I mean Avira, not Amavis...

> It looks like a problem in ClamAV, not Exim.

could be... But, as I sayd, ClamAV is configured exactly as another
server that does not have the problem...

> For test environment and workload "1 mail / 10 minutes" you are free to
> emplement extensive debugging. The line "read timeout" in the log file
> may be used as a trigger. Look what ClamAV is doing (with strace/ltrace),
> get program stack (with pstack or gdb). The aim is to clarify whether
> this is a ClamAV bug or not.

I'll try.
Now I changed the configuration using TCP-Socket instead of Unix-Socket
and I want to wait some days to check is it works.
If not, I'll try other ways.

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)