Re: [exim] Strange problem with the communication to ClamAV

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Luca Bertoncello
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Strange problem with the communication to ClamAV
Am 08.07.2021 15:24, schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:
> On 08/07/2021 13:32, Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users wrote:
>> unable to read from socket
>
> This is specifically a failure on read, after the connect and write
> have worked. I'd suggest running a smaller timeout, letting this
> error ripple though to a defer and subsequent retry from the sender.

Hi Jeremy,

well, so simple is not by us, since we have three Antivirus: Kaspersky,
Amavis and ClamAV.
And due to a decision of my boss is ClamAV the last in the check list...

The very curios: the server is NOT YET in production and just receive
test E-Mails from our Icinga-Monitor (every 10 minutes) to check that
the workflow runs.
And sometimes during this process has Exim problems speacking with
ClamAV...

Regards
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)