Re: [exim] Disable Links in Body

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Max Kostikov
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Disable Links in Body
This can be done using a system or transport filter. There you can pass
the initial message to a script - a handler written, for example, in
Perl or any other language convenient for you.
Be prepared to deal with different types of content, including nested
MIMEs. In addition, this will lead to an error in DKIM verification if
it is performed after changing the message body.

--
Best regards,
Max Kostikov

W: https://kostikov.co | E: max@??? | T: +7(952)7927000