Re: [exim] Disable Links in Body

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Heiko Schlittermann
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Disable Links in Body
Patrick Porteous via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Mi 09 Jun 2021 21:58:24 CEST):
> Hello,
>
> I would like to set up a filter to disable all external links in received
> messages.  Can someone point me to where to to start looking into that type
> of filtering?

I wouldn't even think about manipulating the mail body. It is asking for
endless trouble. You won't be able to do it in a perfect way, signatures
will be broken, replies will contain dysfunctional links.

If you want to protect your users, restrict their access to external
resources (e.g. force them to use a proxy under your control).

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann