[exim] gmail - spf/dkim/dmarc question

Góra strony
Autor: Wayne
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] gmail - spf/dkim/dmarc question
I'm using EXIM, though I don't believe this is an EXIM specific issue.
Perhaps someone on this list has run into this before.

I've used a few different tools to verify my SPF, DKIM and DMARC DNS
records to ensure they are valid. If I send an email to my gmail
account, open the message, click on the menu on the right side of the
message and choose "show original". The table at the top of the
message contains "DKIM: 'PASS' with domain useunix.net".

While viewing the original, I can see in the received headers that
gmail adds:

ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@useunix.net header.s=dkim-2020090201
header.b=jKl5NQPj;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of wcuddy@??? designates
172.104.219.156 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=wcuddy@???;
       dmarc=pass (p=QUARANTINE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE)
header.from=useunix.net

If I send to my gmail account from my office, which uses O365, and
view the original the table at the top has entries for DKIM but also
for SPF and DMARC.

SPF:    PASS with IP X.X.X.X
DKIM:   'PASS' with domain myworkdomain.com
DMARC:  'PASS'

Any idea why the discrepancy in the fields that gmail displays at the
top of the message? I must have something configured incorrectly
somewhere, but gmail doesn't make it easy for me to determine what the
issue is.

Thanks in advance,
Wayne