Re: [exim] DKIM: validation error: LONG_LINE

Author: Wayne
To: Gedalya via Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM: validation error: LONG_LINE
On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 05:11:30AM +0800, Gedalya via Exim-users wrote:
> On 4/22/21 4:39 AM, Wayne via Exim-users wrote:
> > I'm still confused as it seems like EXIM should be signing based on just
> > headers content and not message body content
>
> What makes you say that? DKIM normally signs the header and the body.

Oh ok, thank you. I toally missed that as I was hung up looking at the
docs for 'dkim_sign_headers' since it seems to only list headers. I made
the incorrect assumption that only those headers were included in the
signature calculation.

Then I assume the body is being signed implicitly no matter what headers
are selected?